O que estão falando…
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is a RTS based on Games Workshop`s tabletop game, set in t...
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is a RTS based on Games Workshop`s tabletop game, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Developed on Unreal Engine 4, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada puts you at the head of one of these battlefleets composed of the most powerful spaceships from the Imperial, Chaos, Eldar and Ork forces, in a no-quarter given struggle for the control of the Gothic sector of space.
Featuring many different game modes including dramatic battles in both single and multiplayer, against players and the AI, and a full single-player campaign pitting you against Abaddon the Despoiler, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada will have you unlocking and upgrading the ships in your fleet as well as specializing the captains that helm them, each with their own behaviors.
Featuring an ambitious campaign against Abaddon the Despoiler, command the Imperium fleet throughout the Gothic sector, securing systems and making choices that will affect the story along the way.
- An expansive single-player campaign across the Gothic sector.
- Four factions to command, each one with its own strengths and skills.
- Tactical PVP multiplayer offering infinite replayability.
- Ship Commander AI personalities; overrule fight or flight!
- A huge array of authentically recreated Battlefleet Gothic ships.
- A real-time strategy experience retaining many of the tactical Battlefleet Gothic elements.
- A plethora of lore-abiding skills to fill the player’s arsenal.
- Upgrade and apply skills at port Maw
Prós & Contras
- Não encontramos pontos positivos.
- Não encontramos pontos negativos.