O que estão falando…
Lista de característicasMake the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on ...
Lista de características
- Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
- Les Edwards’ famous cover brought to life.
- Gary Ward and Edward Crosby’s classic illustrations included along with new, full color illustrations specifically for this edition!
Sobre o jogoDeep within the Crystal Caves of Icefinger Mountains, the dreaded Snow Witch is plotting to bring on a new ice age. A brave trapper dies in your arms and lays the burden of his mission on your shoulders. But time is running out – will YOU take up the challenge?
Originally written by Ian Livingstone in 1984, Caverns of the Snow Witch celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2014. The ninth book in the Fighting Fantasy series, it expands upon the original version published in WARLOCK magazine, taking you beyond the Crystal Caves.
Relive the adventures in the Icefinger Mountains, lovingly updated for PC, Mac and Linux. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.
Prós & Contras
- Não encontramos pontos positivos.
- Não encontramos pontos negativos.