O que estão falando…
Exile's End is an homage to early 90's action-adventure PC games like Flashback and Ano...
Exile's End is an homage to early 90's action-adventure PC games like Flashback and Another World, but with a Japanese flair. The core of the game is from Australian game maker Magnetic Realms with art, cutscenes, and music provided by legends of the 8 and 16-bit eras from Japan. It draws its thematic influence from the science-fiction films and anime of the 80's and its gameplay from classic Amiga and Commodore 64 action-adventures.
- Music From Keiji Yamagishi (Ninja Gaiden NES, Tecmo Bowl, Captain Tsubasa)
- Art by staff from Secret of Mana,First Kiss Story, Mother 3, and more!
- NES-style cutscenes by OPUS (Half-Minute Hero)
Prós & Contras
- Não encontramos pontos positivos.
- Não encontramos pontos negativos.