O que estão falando…
Leap of Fate is a rogue-lite with a unique blend of hack-and-slash, cyberpunk and car...
Leap of Fate is a rogue-lite with a unique blend of hack-and-slash, cyberpunk and cards. You play as a technomancer who must confront the Deck of Fate, a magical tarot deck that makes you face a twisted version of his own existence. Grow your magic, survive this rite of passage, and prove you are the most powerful mage alive.
Leap of Fate is a mix of the infinite replayability of The Binding of Isaac, the precise and reactive controls of League of Legends, and the feel-good combat of Diablo.
• Super fast skill-based action with emphasis on high mobility
• The cards of the Deck of Fate define a unique journey for you every game
• A dark cyberpunk setting, spanning cybernetics labs to secret societies
Leap of Fate’s action is fast, skillful, and unforgiving. You only have one life to progress as far as you can in a session, and the best defense is clearly a mighty offense. After each death, you restart from scratch, except for permanent upgrades that you progressively accumulate. Surviving requires finding a way to use whatever combination of magical abilities you happen to have upgraded in that session, through 3 different skill trees and equippable magical powers called glyphs.
Prós & Contras
- Não encontramos pontos positivos.
- Não encontramos pontos negativos.