O que estão falando…
- Switching between Action/RTS mode on the battlefield
- Dynamic battles in the action mode
- NODE-based strategy gameplay
- 16 types of units: 6 customizable combat avatars, 9 AI soldiers, 1 heavy-unit
- 7 types of building
- Powerful orbital strikes
- Evolving system for customizable combat avatars that are designed to add to the game some RPG elements.
- Dozens of weapons and upgrades
- Super-abilities and transformations
- Heavy unit "Dreadnought" is designed to add to the game some elements from classic wargame genre, such as tactical management of heavy orbital/atmospheric battleships.
- Grounded, air, water, underwater, outer space
CUSTOM SKIRMISHES vs AI
4 playable maps for customizable skirmishes against AI:
- Orbital sector Ore Belt is designed especially for battles in the outer space
- Naval sector Volcanic Island is a mix of 4 playable environments
- Sector Frontier has ruins of bastion that located between the dense jungle and desert
- Wide sector Admiral’s Canyon is designed to show full potential of strong armies and battleships
SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
- 10 linked single player missions for the human faction campaign shows almost all the current features and modes of the game.
BASIC LAN MULTIPLAYER
- Multiplayer currently remain in the very early stage of development but it already supports game on LAN (local area network).
Sobre o jogoWARSHIFT is an experimental project where Action, RTS and RPG gameplay elements are combined in one space epic. You can build bases, manage armies, and then come down to keep the enemies at gunpoint, gain experience in dynamic battles and customize your main characters and vehicles.
In 2062, the colonial planet Enigma was invaded by an aggressive alien race Atroid’s from the parallel world that has gone into our universe through the hypothetical Gates of Chaos. This non-material beings were forced to clothe their energy nucleuses in the strong physical shells (exoskeletons), as they needed to have impact on the environment in our world. As a result, they created an army of alien droids which are capable to fight in any environment and at any temperature. The fortifications of the planetary defense line turned out to be not effective against the powerful energy weapon used by the aliens. Soon, the biosphere of the planet felt the destructive power of their deadly attack, and a half of its surface turned into a lifeless desert. The miner colony garrison that was made up of volunteer soldiers suffered huge losses and was urgently evacuated. All resource extraction works on the planet were suspended, and corporations began to bear huge losses. But, after numerous antiwar protests, the government of the Colonial Republic did not want to risk human lives, and scientists had to create an entirely new army of intergalactic operations. The republican fleet and the assault battalion Delta, consisting of cyber-guards, heavy machinery and robotic drones-transformers was sent to the planet. The Commanders who have telepathic skills control that steel armada while being aboard the ARKS. For the purpose of their own safety, they are forbidden to leave the ARK. However, they can be directly involved in battles as operators of combat avatars (unmanned combat robotic vehicle).
If any combat avatar gets a critical damage, it will be immediately evacuated and, after a quick repair, again will be sent to the battlefield. But, if the aliens are still able to destroy all the ARKS, the Colonial Republic will lose control of the planet forever..
This project is being developed by one person - Cyril Megem, who is both artist, game designer and programmer in this project. He worked hard to implement many his and community`s innovative ideas in this game.
"I came up with idea of this game a long time ago. Once, I`m decided to stop just to dream, but to make it real. Being a professional artist, game designer and programmer, I spent 10 years of my life working for many game companies. Finally I decided to leave my last job, staying home like a hermit for a while, and focusing on my own game title. The game you see here is a result of my personal day to day hard work over a 3 years. That was my personal challenge, but I`m pretty sure I can do even more with community’s help. Cheers, Cyril"
Please use this form to contact developer directly and for technical support:
Ask question or discuss game on the official community forum:
Prós & Contras
- Não encontramos pontos positivos.
- Não encontramos pontos negativos.