O que estão falando…
Atualizado recentementeNew update includes:5 unlockable art pages2 pieces of furniture...
New update includes:
- 5 unlockable art pages
- 2 pieces of furniture
- 1 music track
- 1 tileset
- 13 rooms
- 2 inventory items
- 5 quests
- new developer commentary (per new room)
- lots of new dialogue
- 1 achievement
Sobre o jogoHelp Lucas MacGuffin (magician turned thief turned werewolf) sneak and smash his way through this fiendishly addictive comedy-puzzle-adventure for PC and Mac. Winner of the Freeplay Award for Best Game Writing! With hilarious dialogue, charming hand-drawn art and huge replay value, it`s perfect for seasoned adventurers and casual gamers alike.
When fugitive magician Lucas MacGuffin bungles a museum robbery, he finds himself:
- magically bound to an ancient amulet;
- up against a city in full high-tech security lockdown; and
- suddenly dealing with the worst body hair problems he`s ever had.
And with the city`s most powerful billionaire after his blood, a jaded Private Investigator on his (now-literal) tail and the rent long overdue, he`ll need every ounce of ingenuity he manage.
Along the way he`ll need to befriend a hilarious cast of characters, convince the city its most beloved citizen is a terrifying criminal mastermind, and hardest of all, teach his daughter it isn`t funny to fill the fridge with dog food.
From the award-winning indie developers behind Jolly Rover (Australian Game of the Year, 2010 Freeplay Awards), MacGuffin`s Curse is a story brimming with humour, personality and heart.
- Friendly for all players - Enjoy a quick, fun logic puzzle fix, or lose yourself in a sprawling full-length cartoon adventure.
- 150+ Puzzle Rooms - Inspired by classic top-down console adventures, these increasingly mind-bending challenges will push your logical thinking skills to the limit!
- Challenge Without Frustration - Stuck on a room? P.I. Strump is on the line to help you along (at least between thinly veiled insults) with a seamlessly integrated hint system.
- 90+ Sidequests - Meet the colourful nightlife of Feyre - a carnival city under curfew - and earn their trust with bizarre, legally questionable favours!
- Charming Hand-Drawn Art - Collect 50 lavishly-illustrated comic panels to piece together - each expanding on the scandalous secret backstories of key characters!
- Razor-Sharp Dialogue - With witty banter straight the golden age of point-and-click adventure games, you`ll want to chat to every stranger and examine every park bench!
- Insanely Catchy Soundtrack - From spooky strings to acoustic gypsy power-rock, this fun, upbeat score is destined to have you humming along!
- Extensive Replay Value - Post-game challenges, hidden easter eggs, unlockable comics and developers` commentary will keep you coming back long after the credits roll.
Prós & Contras
- Não encontramos pontos positivos.
- Não encontramos pontos negativos.